Physical Therapy Department
We now offer outpatient physical therapy services conveniently located in Jackson, TN. Our professional, friendly practitioners and staff are focused on finding the most ideal outcome for you so you can get back to living your best life.
145 Innovation Drive
Jackson, TN 38305
Issues We Treat
- Athletic injury rehab
- Back pain
- Elbow and wrist injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Hip and knee injuries
- Injury prevention
- Neck pain
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff disorders
- SI and sciatic issues
What to Expect
Your first physical therapy visit will consist of an initial assessment. Your physical therapist (PT) will review your medical history and evaluate your strength, range of motion, balance, and flexibility. You will want to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
Your PT will ask you lots of questions about your health to assess you. Those questions may include the following:
- When did your symptoms begin?
- How often do your symptoms recur?
- What makes your symptoms better or worse?
- Do your symptoms change at different times of the day?
- What pain level are you experiencing?
- What current medications are you taking?
Based on the findings of your initial assessment, your PT will determine the proper treatment plan for your ideal outcome. This will likely include specific exercises, including some you may do on your own at home, but could also include different therapies like cold treatment, electrical stimulation, or ultrasound.