Follow My Health
Your Records, Dates and Resources, Request Appointments, Prescriptions and Telehealth Video Visits
All In One Place – When You Need Them.
Keep up to date with your medical records at Follow My Health!
Having access to your healthcare records puts you in control. Follow My Health is the latest in health care connectivity. Once you sign up you’ll be able to review the results of your latest procedures online just as soon as they are available.
Follow My Health is a FREE online tool that provides a SIMPLE and SECURE way to see your heath care history and make informed decisions about your future healthcare needs.
You can schedule appointments with your provider, request prescription refills and set up scheduled and on-demand Telehealth video visits.
How to set up your Follow My Health Portal
Call our customer care center at 731-422-0213. You will be greeted by one of our contact center agents who will gladly start this process for you.
The agent will ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, and insurance information. Please have as much of this information available when calling to set up your Follow My Health account.
If you are not a current Jackson Clinic patient a chart will have to be created for you. Once the contact center agent creates your chart with a phone number and email address, you will receive an email within the next few minutes.
Open the email and follow the below steps to create your account. Please make note of the "Code" this is needed to complete your account. The "Code" will be that last four of your social or your year of birth.
Patient Authorization Forms
Update on Provider Messaging
FMH messaging is not for urgent or emergent requests and is not automatically sent to the available on-call provider. FMH messages are sent to the specific provider/nurse; if they are not on-call it may be at least a few days before these messages are seen.
A patient or parent can reach the provider on call by contacting the main clinic number at 731-422-0213 which is always open for calls. This is the avenue for any emergency or after-hours contact.
If it is not urgent and you would prefer to message, FollowMyHealth messaging is only available Monday – Friday during normal business hours.
Our staff and providers will respond to your message as soon as possible during normal business hours. We kindly ask you follow these guidelines when communicating via FollowMyHealth:
- If you are experiencing a new problem or complaint, please make an appointment.
- If you are requesting a new medication, please make an appointment.
- Do not submit any urgent or emergent request. If you have an urgent request, please call the office at 731-422-0213.
- It may take a few days to receive a response. Responses to messages will be sent during regular business hours. If you have an urgent request, please call the office.
- Please refrain from sending multiple messages. This will delay the review process.
- If you need an appointment, you may schedule this through FollowMyHealth Appointment Request. This does not require a message to your provider.
- If you need a prescription renewal, you may request this through FollowMyHealth Prescription Renewal. This does not require a message to your provider.