Sponsor A Trial With The Jackson Clinic
The Jackson Clinic, PA is a leading private practice organization that is centrally located in Jackson, TN between Memphis and Nashville. We have an established clinical research team and our experience is extensive (Phase II – IV) and also includes timed pharmacokinetic trials. The research team at The Jackson Clinic is organized to move quickly and our facility is equipped to provide the resources needed for a wide variety of clinical trials.
Jackson Clinic Investigators
- We currently have eighteen physicians serving as Principal Investigators that offer more than 100 years of combined research experience.
- The Jackson Clinic, PA Research Department is backed by 61 board certified physicians with specialized training in Gastroenterology, Urology, Pulmonology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Family Practice, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, General Surgery and Dermatology.
- All of the Principle Investigators and Sub-Investigators are current on GCP Training. Good Clinical Practice Training completion is required for each of our investigators every two years.
Our Experienced Team
- Clinical studies are supported by seven full time, experienced and trained Study Coordinators (three are certified by SoCRA) with over 40 years combined research coordinating and compliance experience.
- All of our Study Coordinators are current on GCP Training. Good Clinical Practice Training completion is required for each of our coordinators every two years.
- Our Study Coordinators are IATA Certified for shipping dangerous goods.
- The Jackson Clinic's electronic database of over 470,000 patients provides a wide selection of candidates to meet your criteria.
- Our EMR is capable of querying our database for specific diagnosis or medications.
Jackson Clinic Facilities & Diagnostic Equipment
- Our CLIA-certified lab allows for rapid turnaround of data and results.
- We have three facilities where Research Trials are conducted.
- Nearest Hospital: Hospitals are located less than one mile from both locations
- Freezer: -20 degree freezer, -70 degree freezer, Dry Ice available
- Refrigerator: Available with locks in a locked room
- ECG machine: Calibrated every six months
- Refrigerated Centrifuge: Calibrated every six months
- Drug Storage Information: Locked cabinet in a locked room
- Emergency Equipment Available: Oxygen, Ambu-Bag, Crash Cart, Emergency Medication, and Defibrillator
- Emergency Equipment Maintenance: Maintained monthly by the nurses at The Jackson Clinic
- IATA Certification: All CRC's certified every two years
- DEXA Scan
- Endoscopy Lab
- Vaccine Refrigerator
Trust The Jackson Clinic to provide quality results, conducted in a transparent environment, that you can act upon.
Contact The Jackson Clinic Research Department at these numbers:
For Internal Medicine: CALL 731-660-8320 or 731-660-8396 or 731-660-8379
For Pediatric: CALL 731-660-8320 or 731-660-8396 or 731-660-8379
For Obstetrics: CALL 731-660-8320 or 731-660-8396 or 731-660-8379
For Gynecology: CALL 731-660-8320 or 731-660-8396 or 731-660-8379
For Cardiology: CALL 731-422-0307 or 731-422-0332
For Urology: CALL 731-422-0307 or 731-422-0332
For Pulmonary: CALL 731-422-0307 or 731-422-0332
For Gastroenterology: CALL 731-422-0307 or 731-422-0332
For Endocrinology: CALL 731-660-8396 or 731-660-8379
For Dermatology: CALL 731-660-8459