Mission Statement: The Jackson Clinic shall provide quality patient care by integrating clinical practice, current technology, and research.
Our founders (standing left to right: Dr. Paul E. Wylie, Dr. Henry H. Herron, Dr. Leland Johnston and Dr. John Hughes Chandler, Dr. Baker Hubbard (seated).
Established in 1950 by five medical and surgical specialists, The Jackson Clinic was the first multi-specialty group practice in Tennessee. Today, it is one of the largest group practices of its kind. The Jackson Clinic brings together the knowledge of over 130 physicians in 25 specialties and sub-specialties.
The Jackson Clinic is a professional association of physicians devoted to the private group practice of medicine. Our doctors freely consult with each other regarding various medical problems. Together, they serve the medical needs of every patient we see. As we grow, we select partners to provide the highest quality medical care for our patients.
Our physicians are supported by state-of-the-art technology in all our diagnostic testing departments which include: Laboratory, Radiology (Ultrasound, CatScan, Dexascan, Bone Densitometry, Nuclear Medicine, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Mammography), Stereotactic Biopsy, Pulmonary Function Analysis, Arterial Blood Gases, Electrocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound. These ancillary departments provide convenient, prompt, and accurate diagnostic results for our patients.
The Jackson Clinic also offers a full-service pharmacy and is located on the first floor of the two-story building at 2863 Highway 45 Bypass. An Optical Dispensary is provided to our patients on the second floor of this same location.
Most importantly, The Jackson Clinic offers caring physicians and an efficient, knowledgeable staff to meet the health care needs of West Tennesseans.
At The Jackson Clinic, our goal is to provide the highest level of medical care available in an environment that is comfortable to our patients. Put simply, we specialize in you.